Sunday 5 June 2011

Dead Line

That's it. I'm going to set myself a deadline for my finished piece. Time it was done and dusted, as I've got other things I want to be getting on with. Id like to do my personal button for my blog then perhaps work on either the sketch below or another project idea a little away from my usual sci fi. So my date is ONE WEEKS TIME. That's right, and if I don't have it done by then you have my permission to throw a torrent of abuse at me!

I've done very little this weekend with the family, its not really been great weather and Helen and I are very tired. Been to the garden centre and got our hanging basket sorted........just need to drill some holes into the bricks for the bracket to hang it up with. DIY is not my strong point. It's bound to end in an injury! If you don't hear from me it could be because I've fallen off the ladder and drilled myself!!

Hope you've had a good week. Wish me luck in getting my picture finished by next Sunday :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment