Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kharn Progress


Thought I'd better get back to my own art stuff so here is some progress of my current project.  The basic colour has been applied with a bit more work done on the head.  Still all very basic but I'm now starting to concentrate on its form, and it is starting to take shape nicely.

Been a busy week, what with my Birthday and things beside, so I've only really got around to drawing again.  I seem to have the idea in my head that I want to take up trail running too...........I need more hours in my life to do everything that I want to do!  Been looking at running shoes on the Internet and researching the ones that are right for me.  It's amazing the amount of shoes out there and more amazing at how many hours this looking at the Internet takes out of my days!

Hopefully show you more soon :)

Jez

0 comments:

Post a Comment