Wednesday 11 May 2011

Influences

bloodangels book intro illo

Here is an artist who i've looked at and marvelled over for a few years.  There is no doubt that he has had influence over my work or even the way I generally draw.  There is just so much quality stuff in his portfolio.  Any how, my own work moved on a pace last night with the top half getting close to be doing.  The chest was always going to be a problem as i lost my original base layer so had to start again.  However, I prevailed.......well more or less.  I can often be very critical of my own work so itll probably be tweaked many more times till I'm close to happy.  Actually to help with my lighting and directon (such an important part) I'm now doing the background.  i'm going for something simple, much like Dave Rapozas images I've got posted on here.  Anyway, I'll post a new picture soon, have fun drawing till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment