Monday 30 May 2011

Sorry!!

Oh my god has it been a week already? Blimey where did that time go?  It probably hasn't helped that last time I tried adding a post my blog site failed and I couldn't log back on!!  So what have been up to.  Well I got to watch the Halfords Tour in Durham last Tuesday with Helen which was great.  Strange watching pros suffer so badly.......much like I do when I used to race!! Got some great photos as well.

Had a treat this weekend though.  The children went to stay at their grandmas so Helen and I got to have a free evening to ourselves. Think its been the first time in about two years. Yikes!  We had a good night at the cinema and watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean film which was great stuff.  I love cinemas, just a shame I get to go so rarely.  Think its the lure of a large box of popcorn that does it :)  we went for a meal afterwards which was okay, even if Helen's starter was a bit of a disaster.  How hard is it to melt cheese in breadcrumbs?  Apparently very hard!

Do you know what the best part was though?  Waking up at nine o'clock,  not the usual early hours threatened by my children.  Missed them though, life just isn't the same without them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment