Thursday 9 June 2011

New Look, New Blog Button!

Yep, I've done it! I've done my own blog button.  Think it all works too!!  Bloomin heck that was long winded to get right.  Think its ok, I actually wanted it to have a transparent back ground but couldn't seem to get that to work. Never mind.  For my more regular viewers you will also notice a slight change to my blog.  After waiting for feed back, it appears that my blog was too dark, distracting and cluttered.  I'm hoping this is something of an improvement.

My son Jake is poorly at the moment, nothing serious but when he refused my chicken roast dinner I knew he wasn't himself.  He managed school but it took its tole on him and by the time he got home he crashed out on the sofa.  Bless.

Hope you like the new look site.  I'll be back soon with more interesting news hopefully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment