Tuesday 7 June 2011

New Work Begins

Well having just finished my last picture, I just had to start on my next one.  More to just get the idea out of my head and onto canvas.  My next series of painting is going to be based on the game Blood Bowl which was a very popular game made by Games Workshop in the 1980s.  The game was one of my favourites and the art work for it was great.  However, I'm approaching my art in a more grown up way compared to the more cartoon style ones published in the rule books.

Pictures still rough but it gives you an idea.

And to prove I've been a busy bee tonight that's not the only thing I've been working on!!!  I've also started (and nearly finished) my personal button for my blog.  Think of it as a metal flower.  Not sure what to do with writing.  I'll just have to have a play around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment