Sunday 12 June 2011

Something Different


Good morning bloggers.  Where I'm sure lots of people where out drinking and having a good time (my wife included!), I was sitting behind my laptop drawing and haunting Artorders forum site. 

I have suddenly been hit by comic art fever.  I sketched this blood bowl character last night and am liking this style! It was quite easy to create and a big step from my usual fiddly drawings.  I'm going to call this a work in progress as I'd like to finish it and see what I can do with this style.  I'm tempted to do some more stuff like this using the blood bowl theme.  Time for some orks, elves and dwarves I think!  Did I mention doing a more mature style to this theme.......oh well that's gone to pot.  Think I'd like to do a comic strip on this to see what I can do.  First I think I'll just do character and action shots and practice the style a bit more.

Watch this space for the finished piece and more to come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment