Wednesday 1 June 2011

Goodbye Gallery Page!

Its gone! I've deleted my own pictures off my art blog. But before you think I've gone completely mad if you take a look at the top right side bar of my page you'll see a new button.  If I may add, a rather funky looking button that I made myself!! If you click on this it will link you over to my favourite website, CGHUB.  Here you'll see my artwork on display.  You can from here view, download, and coment on my pictures or scout the site and view some of the amazing pictures produced by professionals and hobbyists alike.

I'm rather chuffed with my little button.  I couldn't help but punch the air and do a little jig when the link worked......that and I think it looks cool on my page.  Going to design my own button for my page that people can then download for their own pages.  Just need some simple ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment