Wednesday 22 June 2011

One of Those Moments

Last night wasn't a good one for me. My back was hurting after I'd mysteriously pulled it at work so I was already in a mood with my little self. Seeing as I was just sitting I decided to do some drawing on the computer. This didn't work out well at all. After about an hour, I'd pressed the delete button on what I was doing in frustration with myself and disgust at what I'd produced. Yes that's right folks I had a hissy fit. Seriously I just thought about giving up totally, even stopping this blog. Not sure who'd want to view my rubbish anyway.

Once I'd finished stropping, I did a bit of internet shopping then picked up my sketch book instead. Now pencil drawing I can do!! After a couple of hours of drawing my ork template and doodling some faces I was feeling happier and more at peace.

What can I take from this? Probably that I need practice using my wacom tablet. However, I maybe one of those artists that draw their stuff my hand before scanning it onto the computer. This for me seems to produce much better results.

Onwards and Upwards.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment